THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hey, new member!

Hi, its Kenneth here. Ive recently received a short message from a phantom dude named Wat Chie something. the message was short: 'I know where you are. I know where you live. You are dead. Pissed of by your blogs and youtube postings.'

Ive tried searching for his name (probably a he) as threats like this are seriously lame but thought provoking. As of now, I celebrate his wrath by joining a new blog and i reeeally hope he doesnt mind. If anyone here has good means of finding who this person is, kindly contact me with your info. He seems like an interesting person to talk to. After all, he does converse in perfect English (or contrary of sticking to short, simple childish grammar) and is a confirmed Malaysian.

If whoever this mysterious dude is, if you are reading this message I must inform you that ive never posted anything on Youtube before, so you mustve mistaken me for another guy. Or simply that you are being general with your statement, have it your way. Anyway, my blog has been deleted 2 months ago for your info, and so i really dont understand what you mean by blog postings. I have none currently. My hotmail account was not created by me, but by a good friend of mine simply doing me a favour by creating an account for me. If thats who your talking about, then please slug out all you want on that unlucky dude. Not me. Finally, I apologise for reading your terrifying threat one week overdue. As you can see, my ignorance has not really affected me that much as I am currently (still) alive and well. Next time, please be so kind as to specify where and when you want to take my life, thus making it easier for me to plan my heartfelt goodbyes to my loved ones. Thank you for your kind cooperation.

PS: If youre one of those people ive previously mentioned in my deceased blog, may God have mercy on your soul.

0 comments: