THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Acknowledgement sikit la!

Hey, if any of you girls have the time, please plant my pic, other blog link as well as Twitter page on this blog. I know u guys have been real busy with exam and all that, but a little fame would be nice for me. Plus my Twits are so much more pwnage. Anyway, this Alex dude, when is he gonna say something? I fell a little embarrased at being the only dude around, and a little gender equality would be something to ease my troubled soul. But this guy seems inedequate at playing his role here.

PS: Choo, it would be most delightful if you could help me interact with your future hubby. I would like to know how he's like (preferably not an emo fag) but im always open to all manner of satirical sources. I would classify him on par with Wee Wee that is, if you can prove me wrong.

0 comments: