THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 12, 2010

BACK in Business???

Okay... It's been an awfully long time since we last updated this blog and it was supposed to be DEAD!!! I know... Sounds SO sad, right??? Hmm... But anyways, I think I may wanna give it a second shot now that I've finally gotten back from my 2 1/2 months in National Service (Kem Seri Perkasa, Mantin)... Haha... I'm NOT quite so certain about the rest of the crew but I'll try my best to convince them... But I guess it would be much harder for us all to update the blog as we once did... (Okay, that was a lie... And a bad one, I may add...) So yeah, we've never actually always update our blog but HEY! We were SPM students last year and now we're in college... So, our schedules are packed most of the time... However, if we do restart this... I promise you (WOW, this is hard...) that we'll try to update it as much as we can... After all, this is another way for all of us to keep track of one another, right? Haha... Okay... I'm done here for now... I have to go convince the others now... Byee... Cross your fingers and pray that this works...

0 comments: