THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Oops, I forgot! ANOTHER NOTICE!

Since im starting my A-levels in Tunku Abdul Rahman college in two days' time, I am inviting anyone and anybody for a tour around the campus and the surrounding areas as well. Note that there are approximately 10 or more cybercafes around the area, only walking distance away from my college. Among those are the renowned Orange CyberCafes, Tbun, and many more. If you're are interested, please contact me to fix a reservation soon. Also note that if you do not want to even enter my college, you can always chill the whole day in any cybercafe that you prefer. CC hopping is also allowed. The Jusco shopping mall is also situated 5mins bus ride from my college and so is the train station. From the train station, I can take you to Berjaya Times Square, Midvalley Megamall, Suria KLCC, Lowyat Plaza, Pavillion and many other iconic landmarks around KL city. It only takes 15 mins from my college to go any place ive mentioned above. However, it takes approximately 1hour30mins to reach my college from Sri Petaling or Bukit Jalil train station so bear with me goddamnit! Minimum travel fee will cost about RM10 both ways, thru and fro. The rest is all yours to decide. Offer window will open on the 18th on January this year and will REMAIN OPEN for 2 years. In time, I can make friends with the Cybercafe operators and could most likely let you game the whole day absolutely free. Lastly, there are really kickass chinese roadside food stalls/restaurants situated right next to every CC in TAR, so whenever you feel bored of hungry, you can always have some good, tasty, cheap and filling food anywhere you want. Kalau Muslim, there is always Jusco (Halal Haven) nearby. please consider this offer. I will only be able to guide you around train lines and around my CC haven, besides that, ill most probably be in class or having lunch. So bring friends along if you want to, but please dont get lost. Peace up and AIDS.

0 comments: