THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 13, 2009

My personal declaration of independence.

Goddamn it. And I thought I was probably the last dude to declare the day of independence (08/12/09) online. Perhaps everybody was too absorbed in celebrating our post SPM luau, all you guys just posted a less than 120 word shoutout on your Twitters. Lazy bastards. Well, its not that I blame you or anything, I myself just resumed the lifeless art of blogging at the end of the weekend. Its hard, but ive been challenged by best pal Nic to waste my 'ultimately precious' time, despite the fact that Ihave about 7 months to relax. Lucky for you people out there, youre probably enjoying yourselves out there shopping or galoventing or even travelling overseas.

Well, since I really have nothing else to talk about right now, ill talk about my own great self. Before the last paper of Chemistry could finish, I had already received about 20000 invitations to celebrate after the exam. There were some ranging from the minute the paper finished till the end of next year. Now which chick dares to tell me that all men cant plan for the future? So Thomas began the ridiculous cycle of partially-fake buddy gatherings by suggesting that we imediately go over to Pusat Bandar Puchong and raid alll the cybercafes there. It seemed cool at the moment, but the excitement of the prospect quickly ran out as logically it seemed impossible. Then Nic and Bra (dont ask me why we call him that) arranged for some chill outs (wednesday, at Universal CC in PBP and friday, at Cineleisure Damansara for movies). Its seemed awesome and manageable at the time, and I had great faith in my mom to accept my requests of fun. I told them almost certainly that I would be able to participate in their fun-time out.

My first week of freedom was what you can say, bittersweet. My mom immediately refused to let me chill with my buds in the CC, claiming there will be raids frequently and by some weird reason ill end up in a police lockup, its not me who is running the CCs! I told my mom, plus even though there is a not-above-18-years-old rule implemented there, almost every CC welcomes 'kids' from the age of 13 years old to come and feed their monthly salaries. Then she made some ridiculous excuse about what people do in CCs, drug-exchanging and stuff like that. I was royally pissed at the moment, and my mom comforted me by inviting me for a day out with my little sister for a movie (the awfully depressing end-of-the-world 2012) and that also screwed the other outing I was planning to have at Cineleisure. You see, the main movies which my friends and I were planning to watch were 2012 and Ninja Assasin. With half the fun taken away, it will only be a waste of cash for me then. Plus if I did not accept, me mom will surely eat me (figuratively) so there I was, without any other options left, my friends neglect me (emo mode) and im left to spend my time of relishing freedom with people who do not really feel the severity of my need for celebration. That in turn, makes my outing with my family so much more boring. So here it is, my entire first significant week of freedom was ruined by my mom because she understood me "better".

As planned, all my friends enjoyed themselves in the cybercafe thoroughly and fought over a stupid game DVD (Modern Warfare 2) thoroughly as well, they played that much anticipated game and kept me updated as much as they could-which was not very much at all, considering they were typical dudes, that knew I wouldnt bitch like a...well, bitch if they ignored me in all the fun they were having. I, on the other hand was trying to keep my sanity from slipping as the furthest I could go from my house was IOI mall, and the only students that were hanging around the place were lala whores that look like shit. My mom was boring me to the ground, and I was really not having the fun I was hoping for, but wait! that came even before we could have lunch. everything I said- the place we could eat, suggestions of meal sets, etc, etc were all listened to intently by my mom, then rudely ignored when she made her decision. Thus she acted as if it was a totally acceptable thing and assumed I liked pretending to be a coat hangar. Then came the movie. The awfully realistic and godforsakenly depressing movie about the simple changing of poles of the Earth. The fact that made it famous, mainly the awesomely real CGI effects were the stuff that freaked me out a alot. Besides that, all characters were stoic, with too many "almost-got-killed" scenes and lousy script. I must admit that in my opinion, the movie was scary as it was real. If only the moronic director entitled it :2067, or something along the lines of the time when I am either dead or too old to care about the end of the world or something like that. The only consolation of that pathetic movie was the starring of Woody Harrelson (Charlie, the retarded dude that predicted the apocalypse on his awesome blog and got smoked willingly by a huge ash cloud, cool or what?) that saved every scene that he was in, sadly that meant only the beginning of the destruction of mankind, coz he was the first moron who got himself dusted, literally. So here I was, in the cinema feeling as if my visual suffering was horrible to act on me so soon after one of the happiest moments in my miserable life. Couldnt the humans do something like swim to the bottom of the ocean (tsunamis geographically affect inland thangs, and people out in sea logically never even get a feel of it as it passes, so the tsunami-ed cruise ship into the White House was a load of bullshit) or go into space? It would save alot of money to go to space or just in the air for a short period of time rather than be in a non-tested, unreliable, sohai arc that fucks other sister arcs (as they call it) and periodically crashes into Mount Everest.

Oh fuck, this is fucking great. Not only am I monologging, im rambling and and bitching as well. Well, that was the bad part of the first week. The good part is this; I am currently blogging from my brand-new NetBook pc that my dad randomly decided that it was time for a little rewarding on his part. So I thank him for this gift (im not telling you guys the specs, not like you care). I also just completed my collection of motorbikes, trust me, its just a mid-life crisis considering imma die in 2012, so why not enjoy life while it lasts and youre still living? Haha! So see ya next week, and ill most probably boast about my bikes the next time I blog, ive got nothing else to do and my level of lifelessness is painstaklingly high now. OH, and did I tell you? ive recently come down with an eye infection, most probably caused by overstrain or staying late nights up during SPM or even post exam stress, but I think you and i both know what the real reason is. Dont you?

0 comments: