THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Reply to Kenneth...

You clearly don't get what I said... I told you in school I'm not sure of the model but one thing that I know for sure is that it can shoot pretty darn far... And the really short information at the bottom is just for fun... I don't have time to look it up... SPM, man... Oh and by the way, I did mention that you and yeah I mean YOU are the weapons expert... I'm not... I just love using it... For good not bad... Haha... Or maybe since I owe two BB guns, I'm evil... Hmm... I'm puzzled....

1 comments:

Zohan said...

So does this mean when you see a bazooka mounted on someones shoulder, you might think PISTOL! instead? My point exactly. You see, theres a large gap between misinformed and ignorance. plus Varsity Fack Club's band members voices havnt even cracked yet. That probably explains the 'Babysteps' song. Pathetic.