THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 24, 2009

Woots peeps!

It's been awhile since I last write in this blog. Hurm... Where should we start? Why don't we go way back last Monday shall we?

The trial has begun and everyone is crazy about it. Tensions filled the air in every form 5 classes and by the look of their faces, it seems like trial is a matter of life or death. The first paper is Bahasa Melayu. Overall is quite okay, well. I think. Kenneth seems to enjoy his essay very much. Ask him what he wrote, even the teacher loves his essay. He wrote something about being a dictator and want to rule the world by.. Well, a lá Kenneth, I guess.

So, the rest are technically became history, I don't dwell on the past. (Yeah right. *scoff*) And now all of us are in a 1 week holiday break and YES! that's what exactly we all need. No books, no tensions and no dramas. Mwahaha, and oh, for all Muslims out there, hope it's not to late to wish you Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan.

Ramadhan is okay, for me. I guess. Yes, I'm not that religious but I do fast, darlings. :P But the hardest part is no, not the hunger. It's actually to wake up early every single day at 4:30 am just to eat. Gosh, you guys don't know how sleepy I am on account not being a morning person. Sometimes I end up sleeping while chewing (Kids, don't try that at home, you might end up choking instead!).

And if you guys noticed on your right hand side, I already updated the profiles. It's not really that nice, heh. But I'm trying my best, ya know? I'm a good girl, am I?

*cricket sound*

Ngeh. Anyway, before I forget. Welcome Kenneth and Alex!

That's all I guess, sorry for the lame post, though. That's not the usual me, ya know? *cough*SoBloodyPerasanNgeh*cough*

0 comments: