THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What's Up?!

Oh dear, everyone around me seems to be getting sick and I'm no exception... Today, was really pure torture for me as I had to sit through about 3 to 4 hours of rehearsal to receive some certificate while I was consistently sneezing and coughing... And to make matters worst, I was burning up as I also had fever... (Before you guys say anything at all, no I did NOT have H1N1) This happens to me almost thrice a year... *sigh* Hay fever... Or maybe this time it's caused by haze... I'm not sure anymore... Anyway, today my fellow blog writers did not attend school for various reasons... Here's a short message especially just for you guys...
To Jue, I hope your mum makes a speedy recovery...
To Amal, I hope you get well soon...
To Mel- Hmmm.... I'm not quite sure what to say since I don't really know what happened to you...

Okay, I'm signing out now... I'm really, really exhausted beyond words...

By the way, if you guys have a chance please check out one of our latest addition to the blog family... Introducing... *drum roll please* Alex... I've already linked his blog so go check it out... (Though it may still be a little empty as he just set it up recently... )

0 comments: