THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Not A Great Day!!!

Something's wrong! The first thing that I heard this morning was really BAD news... Then, to add to the list another one of my friends also greeted me with BAD news too... Oh dear, what a way to start the day... Anyway, the story is kind of sad... (it is NOT any of this blog's writer) Here's a long story cut short... Guy meets girl, they fall in love... Yea! Awesome! Then, they were really close and stuff until their parents sort of put up a barricade to say 'No Lovey Dovey Stuff'... So, they can't meet each other until the end of the school year... *sigh*... Another story, guy and girl met and fell in love, then broke up after a while 'cause of some misunderstanding... Anyway, now a few months later, the girl meets the guy again in a bowling alley and was totally caught of guard... Lol... Which lead to her running away before he could react...

Conclusion: I really don't know what to say... Well, maybe I should NOT fall in love... Haha... Then, I won't need to go through all the pain and suffering that my friends are already going through... But if I don't, I won't know what it feels like... I mean a little risk is good if I'm doing it for a GOOD cause right? Hmm... I'm in total dilemma now... Oh, whatever... I'll just leave my fate in the hands of god for now... Go with the flow right? Lol...

0 comments: