THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 26, 2009

About US!!!

All right... So I was given the honour of writing the first post... Well, not really I mean the second post... Haha... Anyway, let me give you guys a slightly more detailed description about my friends and I...

First, there's Amalina aka Amal... She is really great with this blog stuff (I mean check out the awesome background) and an amazing photographer (you guys should see some of the breath- taking pictures that she has taken)... She is sweet, charming and funny... She is really kindhearted too but you do NOT want to mess with her because she can be pretty tough at times... Other than that, she's just an all-round great person to get to know... Oh and her ambition is to become a photographer... (Get her to show you her pictures...)

Then, there's Melanie aka Mel who's is a really (and I mean it), really nice and kind person... She is really helpful and all the other great things one normally hopes to find in a true friend... Besides that, she is also the most outgoing and wants to be known as a 'Daredevil' because she is (SERIOUSLY) daring... Lol... Her ambition is to become a veterinarian... You know those really kind people who takes care of sick animals... Yeah that's her ambition... Which I must say is quite appropriate...

Next in line, we have Juliana or better known as Jue... She's really pretty and totally LOVES mirrors... (I wonder why?) Anyway, she is really open-minded and is really good at listening to people... Besides that, like the other girls, she is also kind, helpful and a really amazing person to talk to if you have a major problem... She may not be able to solve it but she would always be ready to hear you out with open hands... By the way, her ambition is to become a fashion designer... Yes, she's a really gifted artist and designer...

Talk about the whole package... Those girls that I've mentioned earlier sound so surreal right? They may even sound fake... But I'm being honest when I say that they ARE for real and that they DO exist!!!

Finally, there's me... My name's Sulin aka Celine (but I'm normally called Sulin or panda by my really close friend... I'm still trying to figure out the panda part too... Lol...) Anyway, what can I say about me? Hmm... Well, I'm an average, ordinary girl in an extraordinary world trying to figure out what my role in life is... Haha... I don't have much to offer but my help and I really want to help people in poverty stricken countries like Africa... My ambition is to become a doctor and to join the Doctors Without Borders to achieve my dreams of helping people who needs help...

Well, that's about it for today... My friends will be starting to post new stuff pretty soon... May you guys continue reading and enjoying this blog... Oh and I apologise for this extremely long post...

0 comments: